Wednesday 7 September 2022

Rest & recovery

Got to make up an hour at work, & teammate was getting on with what we agreed.  Cleared my training backlog.

Managed all my errands, and free parking since someone gave me theirs as they were leaving.  Waved a couple of cars out & felt good about being that kind of person.

Had a nap when I came back, & felt refreshed afterwards.

Enjoyed catching up with someone from my past, & heard back from new friend.

Treated myself to a massage, & in the few mins I was early got to check out parking for Friday, also found parking nearer the massage room for future times I drive down.  Driving was the right choice for today, thankfully the rain was when I was inside.  Was worth trying a new experience, & knowing not to bother with a head massage again,  

Got myself some new tops like I've been looking for 

No comments:

Post a Comment