Sunday 25 September 2022

Friends

Thankful to know a variety of people.  To have people to turn to as needed, & for shared hobbies & interests.  For the support I have.  For the ease of being able to get in touch with people, for phones and internet.  For all the tech we take forgranted - like Google maps & directions.

That I went to see a friend today, she phoned when she saw me pass & came out onto the street so I'd see her.  That going to hers is always an option, & it's an ok drive.  That she bailed on the walk so I didn't have to, & we had a nice chat at hers instead.

For husband cooking & thinking of me when he does the shopping.

That I get a restful day, & husband did weights with me.  That I'm stronger than I was & can see that progress.  Also see the progress in my mood & mental state.

Thankful for the abundance I enjoy, that I have what I need and access to things I want.  For the library and the online library services.  That I enjoy reading and am surrounded by books.  For the other hobbies I have, & access to the resources I need for those too.  For the variety available.



No comments:

Post a Comment