Thursday 8 September 2022

Work

Thankful to have my next document nearly ready, & that today's instrument went smoothly - that it looks like I can fly through them if I need to.  

The project builds are back on track & we might get the released ones finished tomorrow, am hopeful about the project again.

That we caught a break in the rain to get from the carpark to work, & back over after lunch.  & was dry again to get back to the car.

That the team meeting was a good laugh - I like the team I'm in. That there were desks for us when we got to work.

There were nice lunch choices today, & the others were happy to wait for husband to go over.  Remembered to ask team mate about tomorrow & pass on the answer.

For being able to read, & enjoy learning.  For the internet & access to information.

That the bank guy got my email & his reply came through.

No comments:

Post a Comment