Thursday 15 September 2022

Support

Thankful I am so well supported.  That husband was there to go to lunch with so I didn't have to wait til I was murderous, that we got a table.

That my delivery fit through the letterbox.

That I got my protocol signed off today, one step closer to the end of this project.

That when the boss told me to do x I replied that I was doing y & he agreed that was the priority.  Thankful I find it easy to speak up, & that I can defend / justify the decisions I make.  That the boss is easy to work with.

That husband helped me access my reading & I enjoyed it, it's perked me up.  It's provided some clarity around something that's been bothering me.  I can actually see that I can relax & let this go a little, & maybe after a little, a little bit more...

For being able to offer to get to the chemist for husband & that I made it just before closing.

Excited about the house, relieved to still be able to get excited.  That we're looking at sofas & starting to discuss what's happening in each of the rooms.

That we had a laugh at the daily team meeting, & I like my team mates.

That I'm starting to feel physically awful, like I do, & I know it's bedtime.  Thankful that I can sleep in tomorrow if I need to.  

No comments:

Post a Comment