Sunday 4 September 2022

Social

The weather held for the walk and everyone turned up.  Waiting for a friend I knew was coming meant we were still there for the newbie I'd forgotten about.

The others were happy to pay their membership fees and I heard back from the other organisers. As 

Thankful too that friend's partner is into crystals and so joined us and we had a great time talking about the crystals and life - better than us just talking about work.  And we have plans for future walks too.

I enjoyed the crystal fair (last time I didn't) & got myself a few lovely pieces, within a sensible budget. 

I remembered the recommendation I said i'd write and got the draft sent - she is thrilled with it and reminds me of some of my good qualities.

Reached out to someone else I'm getting friendly with who was receptive and now we're connected on messenger.  Also got a reply from another contact so we can step the gaming up.  Things are looking up socially.

No comments:

Post a Comment