Friday 31 August 2018

Surviving

  • A very calm and productive meeting, I wish they were all like that (apart from the bit where I got loads of work to do).
  • Husband is supposedly off to make me hot chocolate
    • the brownies were lush
  • I got my overwhelm under control
    • Looking at quotes friends have given me cheered me up & made me feel better.
      • Remembered to thank my friend 
      • Also thanked someone else for their help & told them the meeting had gone well & they were grateful for the feedback
    • I managed to progress a couple of tasks
    • I bought myself some magnets to cheer myself up
  • One of my new books arrived
  • Husband took me walkies!  I love walkies with husband
    • we had a good chat, & as I came past the garage they were just starting to shut so thankfully I got back with the car in time to get fuel
  • Husband looks after me, trying to reassure me that having too much work is a good thing, that means my job is secure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment