Saturday 1 September 2018

crystals


  • I love my crystals.  I am thankful for the friends I have & the opportunities they've provided (eg the workshop today was recommended by a friend).
  • I found a crystal shop, & resisted buying anything.  There wasn't time, so I didn't rush
    • prices in the shop help me realise what a bargain I got at the rock & gem fair.
  • I enjoyed the workshop, I was unconvinced at first but I warmed to it.
  • Got up early enough to give husband a lift,
  • Parked at the river & had a lovely walk along it, got my steps, arrived on time, hassle free
    • spoke up to say I couldn't make it if the next session started earlier
  • the others were friendly & invited us to lunch
  • I did some meditation & the crystal had done it's job - we came to an understanding, & even though I could've bought it, I put it back.  I am happy with that decision,
  • I learnt, I love learning,
  • husband poured wine & played heroes with me, I so adore husband, thankful he's so ace
  • person buying my netrunner collection is ready for it now, they'll be in town tomorrow - easy handover.

No comments:

Post a Comment