Monday 13 August 2018

Dinos

I figured out how to fix a problem I had at work, am pleased with myself.  Especially pleased that I figured it out myself without asking anyone for advice.  I want to become more independent & this was a good step that way.  & now I have something for my other blog!
& figured out one for someone else.  Even though I didn't fix a third one I was relatively pleased with my attempt.  I do enjoy problem solving,
I love the small victories.
I got enough of the ploddy creatures & remembered to keep them for my hybrid (dino hunting).  Am glad the game seems more stable now. & I've started getting the dinos I was getting before so I can create a new hybrid.

A decent walk to get my steps, & home just before dark - phew! 
Glad too we didn't go to Pilates, I was so hungry I was getting light headed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment