Friday 17 August 2018

happy days

I got my wish, a lazy morning.  Awake early & reading & dino hunting in bed while trying to keep husband's arm around me.  Then my hot chocolate & playing heroes with him.  Exactly the morning I was after.

I got myself to the car park & found a space, & off to meet a friend as arranged.  Painless.  A few more crystals & a good chat.  I enjoy talking with her, she has useful insights, & apparently I helped her too. I like the reciprocity.   Walking her to her car, & then back to mine (opposite sides of the town) went a good way towards my 10k.

Home to husband to take him shopping.  He'd cleaned up!  & loads more steps as I wandered the supermarket hunting him after I wandered off.  I have the keys so I know he can't leave without me.

& then more heroes, & more watching tv.  Went out on a parcel hunt for him (it was delivered but we didn't know to which house) so I had a nice chat with chatty neighbour, & she recommended trying her next door & that's exactly where it was.  I also completed the challenge of building boxes with no instructions, am pleased with myself.  Also for going a different route home from the carpark.  I love the sense of adventure / exploring & the reassurance that I just make my way around.

Told husband about a couple of issues I encountered at work.  He's going to sort them out. My hero.  He really is 😍  I am impressed with the housework he did!

Bedtime, cosy dreams.  I like my bed, I like my house.  I like that I can just shut the door on the mess & it no longer exists ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment