Sunday 19 August 2018

sleepy

  • my other blog is going well, I have a couple of conversations going on.  
  • remembered how to get to friend's house without looking it up, & there was parking outside
  • a quick dino hunt before tea has given me hope for getting my steps
  • the strawberries are really nice
  • I just work from a lovely kip
    • there's no pressure on me to do anything
  • friend has lent me a book to read
    • I have resisted  buying a sequel book when I haven't finished the first one yet
    • I bought a couple of ebooks for the kindle.
  • husband's done the washing up
  • dinner was lunch & I've expanded my "what I'm prepared to eat" to include sweet red pepper
    • I braved blue cheese & even though I don't like it, husband knows that's real because he watched my face as I was eating it, (I didn't even have to tell him)


No comments:

Post a Comment