Tuesday 28 August 2018

Positivity is back!

  • I woke up in a good mood 
    • early enough for a shower
    • I kept my good mood all day
    • loads of other people were in good moods too
  • I was well cuddled 😍💖
    • husband will roll over & cuddle me if I ask
  • I had a good, positive conversation with my boss
    • he appreciates I have loads of work on & checked I was ok (he hasn't done that in a while)
    • the certificate was well received)
    • I have a plan to crack on with, & I told him my priorities - I didn't even ask, I told him. I'm getting more assertive & authoritarian with him, I am owning this job!
    • Talking to other people has helped me remember the benefits of my job, working for my boss, the things that I enjoy (in my wider life)
  • I'm starting to sort out my mess / chaos from Friday, I have learnt from it & the improvements are already in progress
  • Dinner was lush & workmate enjoyed it
    • It was fun talking to him
    • I got to encourage him, & advise him, I hope I helped
  • I won the dino strike event, good rewards :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment