Tuesday 7 August 2018

weekend part 2

so many things to be thankful for.  I've been remembering them through the day (& have forgotten them again, but I like that the habit is ingrained now so when something good happens I automatically think of here).
The allergies cleared up once I got home, so am feeling much better.  Got a half day & husband was here when I got back!  Time with husband, & finally got some washing done.

Thankful I have the kind of job (& kind of boss!) where I can just decide to take the morning off.  There's a boots at the end of the road (open til 5.30) so I got calamine cream for my heat rash.  Thankful the runny nose & sore eyes are over.

I've finally remembered to phone my Grandad at a time when it's reasonable to phone him!  So off  I go to do that now...





No comments:

Post a Comment