Thursday 23 August 2018

Husband

  • The bunny was back to normal this morning. 
  • Someone asked for my help today (well, 2 someone's did, one in my official capacity & I am pleased with what I did.  Husband reviewed it & gave me positive feedback).  I enjoyed the challenge of explaining the issue, & working out the mitigation & explaining that, & figuring out what was wrong.  The wrongness was hindering my understanding.  It was stats, I know stats & people recognise that.  I enjoyed my studies, I am glad I got to do my second degree, & the subjects I chose.
  • I was narked about a meeting I was in and met a friend afterwards who is good to talk to, she pointed out I was still smiling, agreed with my frustrations & just helped by being there.
  • Husband also let me sit & vent it out & had some helpful suggestions
    • It also gave him some ideas of what to do
    • I am finally recognising some of the frustrations he had & it gives me a better understanding of what he was dealing with
  • I can find some positives in that meeting, & I have a few ideas to get on with.
  • My T-card board is going well



No comments:

Post a Comment