Wednesday 29 August 2018

Reading in bed

Friend took me to the old Pilates class, it's made me appreciate the new one more, & I've decided I'm not going back to the old one.  Yay - I made a decision.

Something didn't work & I realised I can use fixing it to write the instructions on how to fix it.  Bonus ;-)

I wrote a nice review on trip advisor for the café we go to & the owner has responded.  A couple more reviews have appeared for the new restaurant we went to at the weekend, & they've brought it's rating up.

My boss still has his certificate, workmate was telling me about it.

I've remembered how much I like reading.  In the "go to your happy place" relaxation at the end of Pilates I knew I wanted to be at home reading in bed.  I love reading, & I love the kindle & being able to instantly get books.  I am smiling as I think of how thoughtful husband is, & how he knew I'd love the kindle & so he got me one.

I'm looking forward to going to bed so I can lie there & read 😍  Husband has already sent goodnight kisses, & I've found a new favourite facebook sticker to use to send him kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment