Thursday 30 August 2018

Progress & ticking along

  • A laid back day, plenty of excuses to go for a wander when I needed to,
  • A reason to visit someone I needed to casually run into, job done.  Off the back of that I have come up with a reasonable solution to an awkward request.  I knew the answer would have to be no and now I have a viable alternative 😊 smug face.
  • Café trip with a workmate after work for a long overdue catch up, he's good & we can make plans 
    • left myself enough time to do the shopping I wanted to do after work, 
    • got some funky makeup
  • husband's home later, I am smitten 😍😍💖
    • brownies are in progress!
  • an unhappy mate has had some good news
    • flattered to be one of the few he trusted to tell
  • I am feeling organised and in control (at work).
    • one of my favourite crystals is supposed to help absorb information and combat chaos.
    • I am really proud of the progress I've made in this job, and personally.
  • I'm off to bed to read or colour, no expectation of myself to do any chores ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment