Tuesday 14 August 2018

Content

Glad I have a job & the reminder of why I need one.  I was rattling round the house on my own tonight, thankful that I have a job to get me up & out & interacting with people.  Also glad that I found something enjoyable to do rather than spending the night watching tv, although I enjoyed what I did watch (Due South was released by the owners onto youtube).

A pleasant meeting with the boss, & some tasks to crack on with.  A few tasks assigned to other people are starting to trickle back to me progressed, thankful I don't have to do much chasing.  The boss has his pile & knows about it.

A good laugh at lunch too, & glad I had the sense to pull over the third table.  We're back in numbers & started to get squashed round just the 2.

Husband being away makes me realise how important he is to me, & helps me appreciate him when he's home.  Glad I took Friday off with him, & that I have a boss & job where I don't need to give much notice for my random days off.

It's bedtime.  I love my bed, cosy & inviting.  Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment