Saturday 25 August 2018

& breathe...

  • … the bunny was nibbling on food, & gradually through the day she's getting back to her normal self
  • made it out to meet a friend & enjoyed talking to her.
  • Husband took me out to dinner to a new place I wanted to try, to cheer me up because I was disappointed that I'd cancelled all my other plans.
    • place was open all afternoon so we could go as soon as he suggested it
    • walking group have a local short walk put on last minute for tomorrow (really handy for me & I'm going)
  • the other bunny had a wobble earlier but is ok now
  • husband has put solar lights outside & they're really handy for doing the bunnies
  • he's also put coloured lights in the house & I really like them
  • had a lovely relaxing day (apart from being concerned about the bunny) & it's the long weekend so I have plenty of time to catch up on things I didn't do today
  • I've thought of a few things to tell my boss next week
    • I'm rolling with the certificate idea rather than taking offence at what he said
    • It's been a useful exercise thinking of the things to put on it & discussion points
    • it's given me a bit more direction for my work
  • talking to friend this morning has helped me remember some of the things I like about my job & my boss, (things it's easy to take forgranted)
  • the book she recommended was really good & I've just ordered a couple more by the same authors
    • she's shown me how to get access to the kindle books that're available free through amazon prime, (they work like a library) so I have the chance to check out books I'm interested in rather than just taking the chance & buying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment