Thursday 2 August 2018

People

I have been messaging a friend with snippets of good & remembered to post here.
One of my friends took me for a cuppa & a chat which turned into a bite to eat.  All enjoyable, especially since husband's away & I probably wouldn't've been inspired to eat otherwise.
Neighbour is minding the bunnies for me & I've shown her what to do & we had a quick catch up.
Husband arrived safely & enjoyed his extra legroom on the flight

I still get excited about things.  I am finally on top of all the tasks on my list at work, & am still inspired by husband's idea.  I also have plenty to show my boss that I have loads of work to do.

My brother's coming to visit & is planning a treat day out for us.
Mate is giving me a lift on Saturday & has put effort into my visit.



No comments:

Post a Comment