Sunday 12 August 2018

Spoilt person

I had a fab day yesterday with family.
& i'm glad husband stayed home.  He wouldn't've enjoyed the journey or the destination. It was a good day.
Husband seasoned pans which i'm also very glad i was out for.  Dino hunt to get my 10k steps & to avoid him searing meat.  I even won the strong creatures challenge.
Thankful there was a challenge point next to the carpark so i could lean against the fence & play rather than lurking outside someone's house.
The curry smells fab, i am eternally thankful that husband makes the effort to cook lush healthy meals for me.

ETA: glad for the ability to edit!  Also that I can post from my phone in bed, even though it means all those typos.  I can get the gist of it recorded & tidy it up afterwards.
Meeting friends was informative, & I learnt something new & got to practice it.  Thankful for the supportive environment.  & the compliments, they noticed & commented that I jumped straight in, not apprehensive at all.  I am glad of the environment to do that.  I will tell them that.
My day started in my favourite way, reading in bed with husband's arm around me. I have probably said so many times that I love that he'll just roll over in his sleep when prompted to.  I got to read, I got to dino battle, I have another epic dino now!  I got out between showers for walkies with husband & he was telling me what's on his mind.  Glad that he trusts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment