Monday 2 July 2018

work again

It was sunny & I had several (or more) strolls in the sunshine.
I turned up at IT just as the IT guy had sent me an email - I love that timing
I also made the same decision as the IT guy did, but I had extra reasoning - yay!  I'm on top of this!
I got up early enough for a shower & to record my dreams & message husband, & he sent me a sweet message back.

Turned up on time for a meeting, & the guy was telling me he enjoys our meetings.  He also mostly agreed with my report & was paying enough attention to spot a typo.  We are making progress towards finalising the report.

I picked up something I was looking forward to doing & lost track of time.  It's interesting & has given me a challenge which I'm solving.

Friend has the internet - yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment