Monday 16 July 2018

Bunnies

  • I am glad that it was a weekend day so I could keep an eye on my poorly bunny, that there's an emergency vet that would have given me an urgent appointment and was also happy to cancel it when I thought the bunny had perked up.  Also glad that I decided to take her cos she's still not behaving like herself.
  • Bunny still has gut movements (ie not that serious yet) & we have an appointment for tomorrow.
  • Thankful I have a car & can get places like the vets, the appointment tomorrow is in another town.
  • Glad that we have a camera on the bunny hutch & run so I can watch them without them knowing it, she frequently won't eat if I'm watching.
  • I have the freedom to take the day off last minute, & can book it without being in work.
  • My address book is where I expected it to be, & I have a cool birthday card for my niece.
  • Have written posting her present & the bunny appointment into my calendar.
  • Have remembered to put my jeans washing on, since I'm waiting up anyway....


No comments:

Post a Comment