Wednesday 18 July 2018

bunny update

I have my bunny home & they are both eating & seem happy & settled.
I'm glad it happened when I was home to sort it out, (rather than a weekend when I was away).
& that I have a boss / job where I can just take a day off with no notice to care for things going wrong

My swing is almost ready!
& I am taking in lunch for workmate so he doesn't have to sort it out tonight.  We also shared (with husband) a kfc bucket, & I remembered to get extra fillets in case those were the bits he liked best.

I remembered to phone friend & let her know bunny is ok, & I remembered to phone my Grandad & he was thrilled to hear from me!!  & I phoned my mum - she obviously needed to vent.

& I remembered that I'd forgotten to phone my mentee & I when I texted him to apologise he said it was fine & that he'd forgotten too.

No comments:

Post a Comment