Tuesday 31 July 2018

Happy Days

  1. I found the card I need for Saturday - phew!
  2. Husband came & made me hot chocolate without being asked.
  3. I started the conversation about who's going to the works party
    •  it seems like a few people are.
  4. I had a good meeting with my boss, he can see what I'm doing.  
    • I am getting more prepared, & going in with more to show him & discuss.
  5. I am going out for lunch with a friend tomorrow, thankful I have friends at work, & that I enjoy my work.
  6. Still getting compliments about my hair
  7. made my 10k steps, had a good walk / dino hunt
    • found a few of the ones I haven't seen recently
  8. neighbour is back, just need to check she's happy to mind the bunnies
    • thankful I have good neighbours
  9. Husband has given me some ideas about how to record & track my projects / progress
    • Boss has agreed I can get the T-card board I want to implement husband's ideas.
    • Thankful I had the chance to pick the desk I did & rearrange that part of the room & give myself so much wall space!  
    • Very thankful we don't hot desk or have a clear desk policy 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment