Wednesday 4 July 2018

All is well

I had a really good day.  Quality lunch with a couple of friends rather than the big crowd (which can be quite awkward).  Plus I was secretly pleased to prove the knob from yesterday so wrong. & I got free ice-cream just for asking if there was any ice-cream :-)

Several wanders in the sunshine,  & I got to level up a dinosaur.  I feel like I'm actually making progress!  Discovered a few more things to go on my later list.

Oooh last night a workwork came round to do more on the swing.  It's getting ever closer! & I went out on a dino hunt.  Feel far less self conscious in the park / estate behind than on the main road, which meant I didn't feel as silly.  Plus it meant I discovered that there was no-one in the play area so I got to go on the swings!  I love swings, I am so excited about getting the one in garden :-)  & I love that I'm so easily excited!

I am still cracking on at work making steady progress.  I got a document another step along the chain - it's a slow, frustrating progress and I have lots of them at various stages.  Nothing happens very quickly & my part is done so I just need to keep track of where things are at & I am managing that ok :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment