Sunday 8 July 2018

Shade

I have a longer walk to the shop now, 1600 steps rather than 1000.  It involves heading in the opposite direction upon leaving the house - past a couple of dino hunting supply drops ;-)   If I walk behind first & then by in a loop the game should've loaded by the time I need it.

I also made it out for a longer walk / dino hunt.  The football club is quite a useful place to visit for this, & is fairly close to the park behind.  Glad I remembered to take water with me, & that there was plenty of shade to rest in.

Husband cooked bacon for breakfast & doubled his batch of brownies.  He also made me another batch of curry for lunch.

Enjoying the colouring & the book I'm reading.  Also looks there like's a buyer interested in some stuff I'm trying to declutter...

There's a rare just appeared a bit away.  I've been home long enough to pee & refill the water.  Off I go for another few hundred steps.  It won't be many...  The devices should be charged enough now too :-)  There's another dino I can collect on the way past, it does get addictive & pushing you to go that little bit further...

No comments:

Post a Comment