Saturday 7 July 2018

Lazy days

  • I discovered battle mode in the game I'm playing, it kept it entertained when I was too lethargic / wiped out to do much else.
  • I'm glad I have the option to stay home / in bed when I'm ill.
  • Husband came home early
  • Glad too that I was volunteering so I wasn't tempted to run, walking to my marshal point nearly wiped me out!  
    • Thankful for the breeze & I was enjoying the sound of the waves.
    • the beach was reasonably empty & I got a little walk on the sand
  • Took husband out on the chores he wanted 
    • I like being able to do things for him
    • thankfully his cap that went through a hot dryer cycle survived undamaged
  • My Grandad is home from hospital & is reasonably ok
  • Managed a little decluttering

No comments:

Post a Comment