Friday 27 July 2018

Radiant

I got out for a walk to get my 10k steps, in the thunder storm but no rain.  Thankful I got home before the rain. & that I got to see some lightning, straight across the sky!  No chance of it hitting me.
I also went through a park I'd never been across before, & thankful there was an exit at the far end.  I'm sure that area didn't use to count as a park for dino hunting, & now it does.

That's a phenomenal thunder storm - I am so glad I'm inside!  Friend reminded me to put my crystals outside for the full moon.  Glad I checked, my favourite one (labradorite) is water sensitive so I've put that in my cave.  I am loving my crystals, so thankful I had friends to go with, & for the lift the first day.  Also that I went out to the bunnies earlier so they had time to run around outside.

My reiki this morning was immense, I am thankful for the people I know, & the many ways to encounter people I wouldn't otherwise have met.

I had a good day at work too.  & bacon with friends, always a bonus.  & husband bought me a book, & has lent me his kindle.  I'm enjoying the kindle more than I expected to, & am pleased he trusts me with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment