Tuesday 3 July 2018

find positives where you can

A van flipped in front of me on the way to work.  On it's side across the right hand lane.  It could have been worse in so many ways. It scattered hedge across the other side of the dual carriageway, but no-one was in that lane.  Several people going the other way stopped to see if anyone needed help.  The people in the van all got out, walking.  There was nothing behind the van to crash into it, we were in the other lane & managed to stop.

The emergency services turned up quickly & got us moving again.  I know that the van flipped because someone pulled out suddenly in front of it, I saw that.  At least I managed to give a statement that it wasn't their fault.

I invited myself to some training I need, it was luck I saw it in someone's calendar & got the chance to casually ask about it in conversation while the trainer was around.
My day went quickly, I am still making progress on some things.

I had a quick answer for someone that was being a knob, & I can easily shrug it off.  Husband's home soon, cuddles :-)

& my swing is getting ever closer to completion, I am so excited 💪

No comments:

Post a Comment