Monday 9 July 2018

Running

A friend talked me into going to running club, good move.  It was actually on the beach & I loved listening to the waves.  Because we're still beginners we didn't have to do the full session so I took advantage of that to walk the last round in relative peace enjoying the sounds of the waves.  They are a friendly encouraging crowd, & the handful of us that finished the couch to 5k together are still a little collective.  Have 15k steps today.

Someone at work took care of something for me, I'm ready to rock and roll when the other pieces fall into place.

It's getting cooler thankfully.

When I walked into the loft ladders I didn't hurt myself, & I don't think there'll be a mark on my face tomorrow.  I found one of the "missing" jigsaw pieces, & threw some junk out.  Still making baby steps.

Figured out mate had my name assigned to the wrong number in his phone & corrected it.  Confirmed husband's number with him as a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment