Friday 13 July 2018

Happy Days

School activities went well, turned up on time, got my step count up getting there.  The activities went well & the class was engaged & well behaved.  The teachers were really pleased.  It was well worth it.  They were way more excited about things than I expected.

Half day with husband, I love those.  I love the extra relaxation that a lazy Friday afternoon gives to the weekend.  We played heroes & watched Netflix & talked about things that aren't work.  & I am owning my choices about work, so people around me are getting opportunities that I am pleased for them to be getting, knowing it would never have worked out for me.  & actually still able to be relieved that I'm not in that position.

Found the code for my train tickets for next month.  Better go & collect them, & use the chance to see what parking's like.

Have a few days before I need to post a parcel.  Found a really good card to go with the stuff too.

Found a book I thought I must've given away, & I book I'd forgotten I had.  Looking forward to reading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment