Sunday 1 July 2018

sundays

I love Sundays too!
I woke up early & had a lovely time reading in bed.  The tarot book I'm reading is fascinating.  Husband automatically rolled over in his sleep & put his arm around me.  & then I had another snooze.  Got up in town for the tip, & his McD breakfast before I was off to tarot club.  A lovely meeting.

Husband remembered early enough in the day about his ma's birthday that I could (damn - I've just realised he had 2 Maccy D's today!!) drive him to the shops & the PO & get a card posted.  & yes, an extra few steps in for lunch.  & I remembered to go to the corner shop during opening hours & they had a big bag of hay & some lovely flowers.  Also had a decent dino hunting spree on the trip.

Have also just remembered to phone my mum, I said I would yesterday & forgot.  Here goes then I'm off on a dino hunting spree.....

No comments:

Post a Comment