Sunday 22 July 2018

Crystals

I'm glad I went back to the rock & gem fair with another friend.  Glad too it was quieter (& that she hadn't gone yesterday - she wouldn't've enjoyed it).  I looked at different things, & it was a more relaxed experience without the crowds.  Also we had a drink in the middle & plenty of good conversation.

Glad too that the stall I was almost going to buy something at was unfriendly so it was easy to walk away.  It was something I needed.

It was hot & stuffy & it was a good choice not to go to the pub for carvery.  Glad I suggested the café at Northumberlandia, again, a pleasant, relaxed refreshment break.

I am really happy with the crystals I bought today too. I definitely feel an attraction to them & the quartz cave I bought fits them all perfectly. I was also quite reserved & didn't splurge much.  Thankful I got up early & decided to go.

Plenty of kindness in action too.  Friend bought something delicate & a guy at the next stall over donated bubble wrap for it.

Husband has secured the rabbit run with me 😍 & I got my 10k steps.  The bunnies are well & seem happy enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment