Saturday 4 November 2023

Hospital

Arrived in nice time and parking was easy.  

Got a lovely photo of the trees.

Eventually caught a nurse who took me to the wars and I got into my room.  

Private room

There was plenty of variety on dinner plate so I had plenty to eat. I particularly like soda bread and the cake.  

Breakfast was OK too, same bread and I had rice crispies.

Survived the night, and my throat is better, maybe the air was just dry in there.

Got home safely and husband did bacon once I'd had my nap.  He also sorted out chicken for tea.  Plenty of treats and he made me hot chocolate.

Played the next new game a few times.  Glad there are play throughs on YouTube, even though the guy did it wrong was it was useful starting point. 

Then unprompted he set stuff up for us to watch on the TV.

Have the walk and a tarot zoom to look forward to.

Managed to get a massage booked - Tues. Going to be a busy week - glad I made up enough hours to not have time off week just gone, my days off are precious. 

Did a few reps with weights.

Enjoyed the audiobook, glad I took the cross stitch.  The recommended book is also better than I expected and I have the first chapter read.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment