Thursday 2 November 2023

Work

Team meeting was a laugh.
Told them why I'm off tomorrow.
Bonding session with team mate over frustrations.
First thing I had a productive call with someone jolly and competent.  Got to pass on recommendations to the boss.
Finished another bit of work which is good and user was happy - I got good feedback.
Helped the boss with something else and wa son form with my research.
Was also on the ball during a global meeting when we got called on with no notice.
Freedom to take a long lunch and have a nap.

Recognise the new game and it's a good one to take gaming.

Found a tutorial on the other new game and am feeling better about it.
Answered the phone and it was the secretary so I have a better idea of what's happening tomorrow.

Remembered to avoid the monstrosity dinner order.
Remembered to send meal choices to friend for his wedding.
Feeling better now - think I just overdid it yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment