Tuesday 28 November 2023

Social

Thankful I got up in time for work.  We left early so there was time for defrosting the car.  Husband just grabbed a scraper and started on it.

IT helpdesk was manned so I got my new headphones hassle free.   Really easily.  Got back to the office in time to join the others for breakfast, & husband came too.  He saved me the better seat.  Relieved we got seats, & the bacon was really good.

The talk was OK, & someone took my plates for me so I didn't have to queue.

Enjoyed chatting with team mate and we had a good laugh.   Also got a walk at lunch since it was dry.

A bonus walk to the chippie for husband's dinner and so I got my 10k steps today.

Asked the boss what to work on next and looks like I'm getting a fun task. 

Flexible so got to leave work in light and without traffic.

Have had more energy this week.  Been managing to stay working for the 6 hour days.  

Am also very happy we can afford the heating, & food.  We do well for both necessities and luxuries.

That when I give husband my advent train he will fill it from my crystal collection for me.  If I asked him to he would buy me a new advent calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment