Tuesday 14 November 2023

Content

Thankful I was out the shower when the doorbell went and managed to dress & get to the door for the tesco guy, & that he brought everything in cos he was early.

That I was still online when the urgent request came in and workmate left me do the first half. It was nice having the longer day, not finishing early for counselling even though I missed the chat.  Did a full day's hours because I was engrossed in what I was doing and trying to get finished. 

When someone contacted me for help everything was already under control.  

Got a reviewer assigned and hopefully all my work can be progressed now.  Just revisiting the document suite again and looks like it's good to go.

Pleased with myself for being supportive of a colleague who's getting disheartened with the software and document he's tasked with.

Throat is less sore now.

Messaged friend and she's thankful for the support.

Husband ordered a tonne more treats - yummy.  And plenty of protein snacks too.

No comments:

Post a Comment