Thursday 16 November 2023

Safe

Relieved I got through the worst of the document updates.  That workmate & I agreed on what we want.  We had a pleasant chat.

That we're late enough in the course that I'm happy asking someone to get me a drink.  That my college card was in the ones I picked up though I didn't need it tonight.  That I got cash the other day so I survive while I wait for my new one.  Cancelling the card was easy though the app and the new one arrives soon.  No spending this weekend - phew.

Have done plenty of hours this week so can take it easy tomorrow.

Tutor explained how to view our results and I've been in and it's straightforward enough.  Also glad he mentioned about registering with the university IT because I'd been ignoring that.

Came home craving pop and husband gave me his bottle of flavoured fizzy water.  Husband is the best.  And he got me an apple pie when he ordered his dinner.

We did planks together, like exercising with husband.  And I was lucky to get out for a walk in the dry.

Feel I'm doing better energy wise this week - have worked reasonable days and don't remember needing a daytime nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment