Monday 13 November 2023

Happy

There was enough at work to keep me ticking over.  I got the urgent work progressed a little - things crawl along.

Got out for a walk - the outer circuit of the estate is just over 1km. Love that the watch had GPS so I can just go out and see where I've been.  Not that I remembered on Sunday.  Glad it stayed dry and the wind had died down by them.  

That I found the pieces of the glass I smashed and got it into the outside bin uneventfully.

Had a nice conversation with a few friends, and shared the cafe story again.  Friend loved it.

Enjoyed gaming with husband, & maybe we'll play again tomorrow.

There are still places on the course I'm interested in.  

Started a new story which gives me the opportunity to play with dialogue and character development.

Husband did eggs again and when I offered to cook the remaining ones he did it while I was busy.  Amd another chocolate stash arrived today.  He picks well.

No comments:

Post a Comment