Friday 10 November 2023

Recovery

Thankful for the boss checking in, his usual calm pragmatic approach.
Also glad all's ok with him 
For the usual freedom to do my best over the weekend instead of forcing myself to do it badly today.

Reached out to a couple of friends today and was pleased they responded.

Found the supplement I wanted in the indoor health food shop - they don't have external windows so there's no sun / heat damage to their goods.  Also finally got magnesium moisturiser although my legs have been better recently.
Glad I checked the plant protein before buying it & it had the iron content (100% RDA - really bad for me) printed on it. 

Had a good nap and husband got a taxi home.  Glad I remembered to take the key out the door so he could get in, & today's delivery driver didn't ring the bell.

The smart watch actually logged my naps as recovery time - is interesting looking at the stats.  

Enjoyed playing the new game with husband and watching the video with him first.  So thankful he is so calm and easy going.


No comments:

Post a Comment