Friday 17 November 2023

Progress

Thankful I got the draft cancelled quickly and painlessly.

Got to join team mates on the coffee run.

Managed to get up and start work, & get to work with husband.  Also home in time for a nap before going out.

There's hope for getting my document avalanche under control.  Boss saw me and I got a quick chat. It's always reassuring to speak with him.

Wasn't first to the pub - phew.  Chose wisely and enjoyed my meal.  Got parked OK too and company for the walk back to the car. 

Got a story written!  Am pleased, and there's plenty of time for a rewrite.

Friend likes the idea and husband read it for me and found it interesting.  He helped me set up with ChatGPT and I got to analyse the story to confirm the flaws.  The rewrite it suggested wasn't to my liking which is good because it'll force me to do it myself.

Actually saw the message from tutor about next week's class and read the stories.

Enjoyed a chat with someone I like and rarely encounter which was nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment