Saturday 18 November 2023

Beach

Thankful for the car.  For being able to drive and take myself off out.  That I got cash the other day so I could fuel the car without my card.  A more sensible route this time.  Got fuel on the way and it was easy to pull in and back out.

Friends liked the latest story.  A couple who were struggling are better now.

Happy to get the walk in at rathwood, and a toilet stop.

Passed a few cafes so I know we can stop if we make a day out of it with friends.  Glad of the the snack bar.

It was dry at the woods and while I was at the beach.  That I braved the path and found the second beach.  That I saw the blockage from the turning so went the other way.

Handy car park for me to stop and check directions and let other drivers pass.  

Husband made curry and it was yummy.  Also for having one his energy drinks.  For how kind and generous he is.  Also enjoyed the game.   That he would have come to the beach if I really wanted him to and that it was better he stayed home.


No comments:

Post a Comment