Saturday 25 November 2023

Workshop

Glad it was easy to find.  Somewhere handy to turn round and check the map.

That I got a parking space.  Reversing sensors behaved as I was backing out.

The soup and bread was nice.  Happy to have something I like to eat.

Liked the people and found the course fascinating.  She reminded me of Sandra a bit.

Husband has made more curry, yummy.

Was impressed by how much I'd taken in and when we were talking about it in the kitchen I had informed more readily remembered than people who were looking through their notes.  Reminds me I'm competent.

Running through the behaviours showed me how much I've grown / outgrown.  Also there are loads of character ideas there.

Watched another playthrough and looking forward to tomorrow's gaming season with husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment