Monday 9 January 2023

Walks

Thankful to be in a good mood and to be able to get up in the morning.  

For husband rolling over and pulling me in for a cuddle before it was getting up time.  That he is so so sweet and easy to get on, that he does what he can for me and makes a special effort when he knows I'm down.  That he's easy to make up with if I've been grumpy and doesn't hold grudges.

Team meeting was a laugh, as was weekly meeting - mentor buddy really laughed at my jokes.

I got out to the woods and enjoyed my walk, & the swings were free so I got a go on those as well.

That I remembered to put the bins out, & the trip round to the other house got me to step goal.  That tracking my water consumption reveals that I drink a reasonable amount through the day.

I worked through a task I've been avoiding and it was painless in the end.  Glad of that reminder because it's so often true.

Went round to collect my wool stash and though of friend - glad she wants a scarf and so i have motivation to work on it.  Also that i don't need the excuse of the knitting zoom - I do things i enjoy because I enjoy them.   Also thankful for how appreciative friend is of what I send.  

Thankful for the house, for how nice and spacious it is, exactly what we wanted.  

Looking forward to having the sofa to sit on

No comments:

Post a Comment