Saturday 14 January 2023

Decluttering

Thankful I remembered the charity shop with the big car park & they were happy for our donation.  That we got all the stuff taken that we'd set aside.  Also that I've found someone to take the big pan, & someone else collected all the boxes we'd unpacked to that point.

Husband came with me to the house on the way home & we brought another load - including some that was too heavy for me.

That husband's getting on with his unpacking, & has attached the expedits in the dining room.  

I left myself good enough instructions that I've managed to reassemble my dice tower base.  

Found the fine letter from the motorway toll & it had automatically used the toll we paid against one journey.  

Friend was out today so suggested taking me to new woods tomorrow & she'll drive.  Looking forward to it.  Took myself to the woods today & whilst it looked nice and sunny it was actually quite cold, glad I had my scarf & it's long enough to wrap over my head to keep my ears warm too.  Called into the house again on the way home & brought another load.  Starting to feel like it's manageable.

Happy friend likes scarfs so I can keep buying nice wool & making scarves to post to her rather than having tonnes I don't wear.



No comments:

Post a Comment