Saturday 7 January 2023

Progress

Husband came round to the house with me and packed most of his stuff.  Then he cooked lunch and after a rest came back round to continue the packing.

He's taking on more responsibility for sorting things out in the house, & contacted the handyman.  We had enough packed to be able to hire than van by the time we had to leave the handyman.

He's realised there's not enough light at my pc and is going to sort that out for me. 

I got out to do my skipping before it rained.  Thankful that he ordered me the skipping rope when we first moved and I was going crazy stuck inside - he also got me a yoga mat and various other bits I wanted.  He's generous and helpful.

Didn't sleep well and remembered to take my phone and cross stitch into the other room so I had a pleasant few hours stitching listening to an audiobook.  Also very thankful for throw friend got me, for being cosy wrapped up in it.  Also that I managed to get back to sleep afterwards.

That I'm feeling better today and had the energy to go round to the house and do the packing.  Have enough done that I'm going for a walk with friends in the morning rather than doing more packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment