Wednesday 11 January 2023

Productive

Thankful the cardboard recycling was empty, & that husband came with me.

The guy at the dry cleaners carried the curtains out to the car for me.

Husband put up the expedit in the lounge so I have somewhere to put my drink while watching tv

It was dry for my walk at the woods, that they're close by & easy for walks of different lengths.  That it was also dry when I went out skipping. 

I heard my bullet fall and so I saw it & picked it up, thankful to have it still.

Gaming was good, & I got there on time.  That we ate in time for me to leave, & the guy who might've wanted stuff wasn't there so it didn't matter I hadn't time to put stuff in the car just in case.

Having the boot empty is way more convenient, & we rarely have people in the back of the car so the stuff that used to live in the boot is better stored there.

Took a second look and managed to find the bigger crochet hooks I was after, scarf looks good.  Also got some more wool.  Thankful to have hobby money, & storage.

Relieved to get parked outside the collection centre & finally drop off the donation, & that I added a big more so it's a decent size.  Also that I decluttered a few things they were looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment