Sunday 15 January 2023

Friends

Thankful for a relaxed start to the day.  That I was up & had breakfast & was ready for friend arriving.  Glad she drove too, & the weather was fine for the walk.  Enjoyed her company & she came in for a cuppa.  Glad I braved inviting her the other day.

Thankful husband came round & we got another carload of stuff brought round.  That I'll be there tomorrow to hand over more boxes & put the bin out etc. & that we're nearly there with bringing the stuff round.

For the online gaming being fun, & having introduced me to board game arena.  That there were 2 of us & I held my own in the games.  

For plenty of relaxing time today, & listening to my audiobook & crocheting the scarf.  Am really enjoying the scarf, glad I have plenty of wool so I can start something new when this finishes.

For friends & going out for dinner.  That we met them on the walk from the carpark so we all walked in together.  Enjoyed their company.

Got husband onto board game arena with me so we had a quick game, & I've discovered the stats bit, & looked into my achievements.




No comments:

Post a Comment