Friday 27 January 2023

Injured

Thankful I was close to the car and managed to limp back.  That I still enjoyed the atmosphere of the woods until I recovered enough to drive home.

That there was enough room at the cardboard recycling for all I took.

That husband did most of the work for the skip, & the guy that took the chair was delighted with it.  Glad I remembered to put it out.  That another guy came back and took a bit of stuff.

That we got everything in that we wanted to, even remembered to get rid of the big bin of sand.  The spare compost bucket was a good size for me to manage and then the trolley was really handy for taking the bin round once i'd emptied it a bit.  That they were able to come and pick the skip up again today.  And that they got it onto the drive without me needing to move the car.

Colleague offered to come and help.  We're getting on these days and he was fine with me taking a half day.

Husband found the crochet hook I lost in the sofa, & he put the curtain pole and curtains up in the dining room.   We've nearly got the dining room clear.

The monitor that was in the lounge box works and so we can use it for the wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment