Tuesday 3 January 2023

Snowballing grats

I'm thankful for health & the health of those around me, & having a house, & a job, & friends.  For this group & things like meetup that make it possible to move somewhere new & be able to meet people, & for the internet in general & being in touch with people.  

That I had an easy day workwise, got a parking space, the address change at the bank was easy, & so was updating the address on the car insurance.  That the gas meter is now replaced & the guy came early so we got out to the bank this morning.  That I was in a meeting & so husband sorted it out.  That I'd had the foresight to move the car before he arrived (so there was room on the drive for his van without me being disturbed). 

That I asked for workmate's youtube challenge & he has some hilarious videos so maybe I will remember to watch next time I'm down.

That it stayed dry for my walk at the woods - that I took myself off to the woods - that they're close enough to be able to pop in easily.  That the drinks guy's back, & I got a parking space.

That I managed to book a slot to update my driving licence tomorrow.

Husband came round to the house with me & has sorted out what remained in the kitchen.  That we've brought the frozen food back.

Looking forward to: counselling.  For there being a post box next to the credit union so I can get letters posted when I go to change my address.  Bed, being cosy & warm in bed, & a lie-in tomorrrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment