Friday 6 January 2023

Feeling better

Woke up in a better state this morning & got up when husband did.

Logged into the computer & started working, & made it to work.  Remembered to put water in the screen wash, & check the oil - glad that was ok.  

Colleague bought me a hot chocolate & we had a nice chat, he also offered to turn off the instruments I'd forgotten about when I left.

Husband cleaned the stairs, & has organised someone to put the kitchen extractor in for us.

Lunch was tasty & fun.

The check-in zoom was enjoyable, & we had a good chat.  It's nice to expand my support circle, & be a source of support too.

Remembered to message friend after her first day back at work which she'd been dreading.

Parcel from contact arrived with a bonus pair of socks, sound.  & our first 2 "New house" cards.

Got outside & did my skipping this morning,


Looking forward to: having everything in the rented house packed up


No comments:

Post a Comment